Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I went out last Saturday and was very disappointed as nothing had changed, but today my little informers (thanks Brenda and Haley and Brad) told me that I had walls all around the first floor. I didn't want to wait until this coming Saturday to see what had been done so I went out tonight after dinner. It was pitch black outside, so the pictures aren't the best, but they're better than nothing!

Here is the garage and the side of the house.








(1)The front of the house (2) looking in through the front door to the kitchen (3) and to the living room.



Yaahoo, it's starting to look like a real house!!!! I'm sssooooooooo excited I can hardly stand it!! Can I move in now?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it!! Hopefully there will be a lot more done by the time we come!! BTW Have you seen the movie yet?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete