Ok, here's the lastest. I have been waiting to post pictures so I could include a final completion date, but they seem to be avoiding that subject. They have told me that they missed about 5 or so days, but actually they have missed more because of the holidays, so it won't be till the middle or end of Feb.
They do have the walls inside done. When I went on the 17th they had all of them up and were putting the metal things on the corners.


When I went back on the 24th they had done the taping and covering of the nails,

and had a funky design on the ceilings.

This is the mess they're making in my kitchen,

and these are the tools that they used to make the funky design.

They got the thing above the top window put on (I found out it is called an eyebrow), so the outside looks finished.

Let me know what you think about the front door. Should I keep it white or should I let them paint it red?

It's supposed to be red, but I'm thinking I might ask them not to paint it. I don't know for sure. Help me decide, please!!!!!
I like the white door. It just needs a red decoration on it to match the windows
ReplyDelete