Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've been sick since Friday afternoon, so haven't made it out to my house, but I finally got some good news from my builder. They have scheduled my walk through for the 18th of this month!!!!!!! Finally!!! Given the timing of all of the closing procedures I am planning (but not putting it in stone) to move on the 28th. This will give me some time to go in and do some major cleaning (I'm a little picky about the way my things are cleaned - I know dumb, hu?) and have everything all organized so the move flows smoothly (hopefully!)

Brenda called me on Monday and said that it looked like the painting had been done and that the cupboards had been delivered. Brad called later that day and confirmed that the painting had been done, most of the light switches and fixtures had been put in and yes, the boxes in the garage were in fact the cupboards, so I'm hoping they will all be put in by the time I go out there on Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment