Thursday, February 19, 2009

I had my walk through yesterday and it went well. There are a few minor things that need to be fixed or changed and several little spots that need to be touched up with paint, but nothing major that can't be completed by next week. I am waiting now to hear from my loan lady as to when my closing will be (hopefully Mon or Tues) and then a couple of days later I can have my final walk through (hopefully Thurs) and get the keys to my house so I can start moving in furniture (hopefully Sat).



They had just put in all of the shelving right before my walk through. This is the pantry:



They got the outlet taken care of for the dishwasher, so it was in:



The sinks are all in:



and the toilets. This is my bathroom:



And this is the guest bathroom:


This is one wall of my closet:



And this is the other wall. The shelves are really high so I think I'm going to have someone lower them for me. I can't afford to buy a stool for every closet!!





This is what the other two bedroom closets look like:



Hopefully my next update will be moving pictures!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment